Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I hearby declare it opposites day!

I don’t do pink.

ever.

I own one pink shirt, that I don’t actually wear. Because (you know) it is pink.

The only pink thing I love is those deep magenta pink flowers… and my camera refuses to take that color.  Won’t capture it at all.  So… today i am declaring opposites day. Because the one thing opposite pink is blue.  And I had fun with blue this week…

Meet Caden:

caden1 caden2  caden6caden4 marsha-caden2

He was my first experience taking pictures of a toddler, and I am not overly happy with the results… note to self: faster shutter speed. Oh well, they are cute and I will improve!

 

And the other touch of blue this week:

baby1

Ricki is having a boy! 

(part of you capture.  I promise next week I will follow the rules :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Well, I sure love pink! Your son is precious♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Way to be a rebel! I hate pink too. I do like magenta though. Great blue shots this week!

    ReplyDelete