Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kitchen, Pt 1.

A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein,

I say this semi jokingly (although I am fairly certain it is true for Ben at least, who managed to mention how much he hates painting at least once every 10 minutes) but when I sent out a facebook update on Wednesday something to the tune of “Would anyone please please please come help me paint because if I don’t get my kitchen back after 2 weeks of stripping wallpaper I might lose my mind!!!”  I got responses from some of my favorite people ever. Ben and Tiffany live an hour away, Riley from 2, and they converged on my house yesterday to save my sanity.

 2011-04-30_17-31-12_609[1]

(Riley, Ben, Tiffany)

2011-04-30_22-37-23_585[1]

(Having guys to move the fridge and the piano? Priceless!)

2011-04-30_22-37-30_358[1]

(Tiffany is a very good overseer)

I have no pretty pictures from the day, these 3 are the only ones I took, but my kitchen is *almost* done and I have further confirmation that I have the best friends ever.

Finished pictures to come.

(linked up to Sunday Citar)

4 comments:

  1. How awesome to have so much help... great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to have friends to help out ;) Perfect quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some great friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! Great quote too.

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete