Monday, April 4, 2011

Ahh Spring

Have I mentioned yet how much I am loving spring?

Driving with my windows down through the middle of no where country and seeing fields turning green

green feld

the white tree that has exploded behind my house

housewhite flower

The flowers… oh the flowers.  I have got to stop taking flower pictures, but I can’t. It might be a sickness.pink flowerpinkflower2

The sun setting with a flag flying in the breeze. Only this is Kansas so the breeze is really a crazy strong wind.

flag1 flag2    

I do not know why this year spring is making me so happy, but it is.  I think it might be because I am actually taking pictures again… lots of pictures. I kind of stopped while it was so cold because I don’t really do indoor photos.  So… I am going to enjoy it while I can, because all too soon it is going to be hot and it will be sad :)

Enjoy life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment