Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Smiles!

The best smile I got this week.  From a face that is always happy to see me. 

cece 

CeCe is hands down the most enthusiastic occupant of the farm. 

Outtakes:

_MG_1291 _MG_1292 _MG_1294

Note to self: taking pictures of a puppy is a bad plan when dad is in the garage standing right.next.to the dog food.  

something else that makes me smile:

pinkflower3

shadowhouse textures plus coffeeshop actions.  I don’t normally go this over the top, but there was a tutorial on making pictures look like paintings… I think I accomplished it.

Okay… enough links.  Enjoy smiling on this spring day!

 

Part of you capture!

4 comments:

  1. That first photo is lovely - I think animals and children are the hardest of things to photograph, my daughter makes taking photos of everything else seem easy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dog! I want a dog so badly! (sigh)...Someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! It really looks like he/she (?) is really smiling!

    ReplyDelete