Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fun in a chocolate pot…

I am in KC for a cardiology conference tomorrow, and tonight I went to the melting pot with a couple of my girlfriends.  I love fondue… love the concept of dipping food into cheese and chocolate, and I love happy hour specials so it was a good fit.  Even more, though, I love spending time with my friends…

CIMG1290

Joanna got a drink in honor of getting into her master’s program.  Exciting!

 CIMG1297

( my application went in last Friday, so hopefully in about 6 weeks we can have a drink in celebration of me getting in, *fingers crossed*)

The cheese was yummy, but honestly not as good as my queso dip…

CIMG1291

The chocolate, however, involved flaming marshmallow creme, and that can never go wrong.

CIMG1292 CIMG1293

Pretty sure chocolate covered strawberries is one of food’s best combination

CIMG1294

Walking the plaza afterwards

CIMG1301

I ended the evening by stopping by my old job and saying hi to some more old friends. 

It was fun.

(part of you capture , although late, because try as I may, I cannot seem to handle a Tuesday you capture post.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummy, I love fondues. Nice to stop by. Have a beautiful day. xxx

    www.everydayiwalkwithyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love chocolate and chocolate strawberries too. And a night with the gals is a favorite too. These definitely capture fun!

    ReplyDelete