Saturday, August 27, 2011

Isaac

This little guy is adorable.

i1

His mom wanted some pictures to celebrate his turning 1.

i8

pictures not dominated by his big sisters, so we waited until they were in school.

i14 

Apparently he spent the first year of his life either dealing with colic or terrified of strangers. We didn’t have that problem.

i11

He, like all the littles I have taken pictures of this summer, found things to amuse himself in the world around him.

i23

Unlike the rest of them, however, this one lost interest in me  quickly.  I took 177 pics in 22 minutes.  Fortunately I loved them all.

i3

I think I am getting better.  My pictures are coming out more consistently better, my editing is cleaner. 

i5

I need to work at entertaining the kiddos, but overall?  I like.

i20

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment