Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

I discovered the retro app on my new droid this weekend.  My life might never be the same.

On my weekend running away trip, I ate these. right out of the oven and off the pan. Yes I did.

shot_1290304299670

But first I ate this:

shot_1290304074237

We are the type of people with 2 bowls of cookie dough.  One to eat from, one to make cookies from..

1290304153224 

And now for the real pictures of the week,

It started as this:

predinner

and ended as this:

post dinner

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and it has (almost) nothing to do with food.  My dad’s whole family gathers, at our highest there were probably 35 people in the house, and it is all laughs and talking over each other and eating all day long and playing pitch and building gingerbread houses and cheering for the cowboys to lose, and listening to my 3yo cousin say she doesn’t like her new school cause “the boys say I am cute” and talking about my new house and…. it goes on.  It was a good, good day.

houses

r-n

boys

 

part of you capture

2 comments:

  1. Cookies straight from the oven are the best! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, yum! I always have a hard time getting the dough from the bowl to the oven without eating half of it!

    ReplyDelete