Thursday, March 24, 2011

Youth

This is my cousin Jessy:

CIMG1260

She is definitely young.

This is me:

CIMG1261

I felt really old next to her. 

This is us on top of a really tall mountain.

CIMG1270 

I did really nice, slow, wide turns all the way down the mountain.

Jessy pointed her skis downhill and went for it.

CIMG1253

This is her and Aunt Anne putting back up a fence after Jessy knocked if over and ran into a tree.

This is Aunt Anne:

CIMG1274

She likes my style of skiing better than Jessy’s.  

The view from the top of the mountain.  God does some amazing work, doesn’t he?

CIMG1267

The last day it snowed so hard I melted into the background:

CIMG1285

We drove to the bottom of the mountain and the world looked like this:

CIMG1286

It was a pretty awesome trip.  By the end she learned to stop and I learned to go a little faster.

Jessy is pretty much my favorite youth:

jessy1 

Part of you capture

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, awesome stunning pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Totally makes me want to go skiing again. My first few times I was a hurry down the hill kind of girl, that had to change when I started skiing on mountains instead of hills.

    Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post and awesome pictures! I love that last one in black and white! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete