Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ghosts of Birthdays past

Today is the best day of the year.

Really

23

CIMG1062 CIMG1067 CIMG1087

19

IMG022 IMG025 

21

 100_0190 100_0182

 

Get your green on!!! 

The first birthday message posted on my wall:

"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
...And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."

My favorite birthday message of all time:

Corrie
let me tell you a story
you came here on St. Patricks Day
This poem is getting a little gay
We'll just stop now!!!
We Love you, Chelsie and Tiffany

 

I am very grateful to be alive, and although 23 wasn’t the awesome year I thought it would be, it was good.  Good things happened and I am excited to see what 24 holds.

Happy St. Patricks day!

1 comment: