Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Currently…

  1. Currently one of my favorite people ever is asleep on my bed.  I picked up Chelsie at the airport this morning, we drove home, ate taco bell and fell asleep.  College roomies will always do what we did in college, I guess.  Eat taco bell and sleep.
  2. I am currently eating trail mix.  with a spoon.  while picking out the raisins. and adding chocolate chips.
  3. the current season of design star is on my tv.  I have hopes that this year is better than last.
  4. I also currently have every single season premiere from the syfi channel on my dvr. 5 new shows from this week.  I heart syfi.
  5. It is currently really hot outside, and I am not a fan. 
  6. I am currently set up for 28 days of vacation (not all paid vacation days, mind you, just days I plan on being on vacation) over the course of August 10-October 16.  That is nuts.
  7. My favorite hair style is currently pippy longstocking-style pigtail braids.  Why, I do not know, but I love them.
  8. I am currently not a david bromstead fan.  This might be a lame season. (see number 3)
  9. I had my first zucchini off of my five plants, and it was awesome!   Unfortunately, there are currently no other  zucchini on my plants :(
  10. I had a really weird/interesting/sad case at work this week, and I am still feeling a little wonky 2 days later.  Sometimes work does that to me.  Currently, all I can say is that I am grateful my daddy didn’t die when I was 7.  That would have really sucked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment