Today was pretty awesome.
1. My hallway looks great
2. My dad came and helped me hang lights in my den so I can read in there
3. I had a great workout that almost killed me.
4. The books I wanted were actually at the library
5. I made headway on controlling the chaos.
6. I made grandpa happy with a book of the pictures I took at grandma's funeral. I also made him cry, but tears are part of life. He told me that he has been "told" that grandma is happy and enjoying herself... that she is okay. I am glad he has that knowledge. Knowing she isn't struggling to breathe anymore is what makes walking past an empty room every visit doable.
Time for a good day to end. Night!