Thursday, November 17, 2011

Something Fun

 

You want to know what is fun?  Taking pictures of your good friends.

bt1

And their 2 dogs.

bt2

Trying to get everyone to face the same direction?

bt4

Not that easy, but fun. Always fun.

bt3

Fun (for me) is taking pictures of my friend, and the family I have watched her create.

IMG_6017 IMG_6018 IMG_6019 IMG_6020

 

I also think textures are fun. 

bt7

Linking up with you capture for the first time in a very long time, because I finally stayed home long enough to catch up on homework, and then catch up on housework, and then sleep for about a week. And then… just in time for something fun to be the theme I finally had time to do my something fun

4 comments:

  1. Aww, those are cute shots! The more candid ones at the end are probably my favs. And with the dogs. Definitely fun! Of course we'd bust something trying to hold our 110lb Newfie like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. Yes, taking pictures is (almost) always fun. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your mom must make amazing pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fun and interesting post. It looks very challenging to photograph a family that includes pets but it looks like fun too. and I love the 'fun' relationship pictures! So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures you took of your friends where they are standing at the wall! Great background. And it looks like all of you had a lot of FUN that day. :)

    ReplyDelete